After two refusals, Russian invaders let the observers inspect the destroyed bridge in Stanytsia Luhanska town in the occupied Donbas. OSCE monitors observe the entry-exit procedures on both sides of the local checkpoint. The inspection took several hours.
The bridge has been the only way to enter the occupied Luhansk for a while now. It was destroyed due to military activity in spring 2015. As the Ukrainian military and the Russian occupants had their positions in this area, it was impossible to fix the bridge - until the forces were withdrawn in late June.
26 July 2019, 18:51 Ukraine releases Russian crew of detained tanker, sailors are back in Russia
25 July 2019, 18:19 Ukraine's Security Service detains Russian tanker in Odesa region
25 July 2019, 18:17 Denisova asks to release detained Ukrainian sailors under personal recognizance
24 July 2019, 19:00 Over 7,000 Donbas residents get Russian passports
24 July 2019, 18:33 Ukraine ready to dismantle fortifications near Stanytsia Luhanska
23 July 2019, 12:48 Pro-presidential party triumphs in Ukraine's snap parliamentary election
- UKRAINE TOP 5 August 2019, 16:41 Ukraine's law on language does not take into account minorities' needs, - OSCE
- POLITICS 5 August 2019, 16:41 Diplomats seek to save nuclear deal with Iran
- UKRAINE TOP 31 July 2019, 11:34 test nofollow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 31 July 2019, 05:00 Тест с предыдущей датой 2
- POLITICS 29 July 2019, 14:22 Ukraine not to resume water, power supplies to annexed Crimea, - Zelensky's envoy in Crimea